Ceiling Tiles Market Insights and Forecast - 2027
Ceiling tiles are special type of tiles used for roofing purposes. They are made by preparing a mixture of water, starch, fire clay, and boric acid. The mixture is heated to form a gel. Fiberglass is then added to the gel to form a pulp. This pulp is then fed into trays or slabs of different shapes, sizes, and patterns and left to dry to form ceiling tiles. These tiles are also known as ceiling candles. They are placed in an aluminum grid to cover the ceiling. Ceiling tiles improve acoustics and aesthetics of a room. They are also used for thermal insulation purposes up to some extent. Ceiling tiles are commonly employed for commercial and industrial purposes such as offices, hospitals, residential, and retail stores. They possess various significant properties such as high performance, fire safety, thermal insulation, and noise reduction. They find their application in a wide variety of industries such as warehouses, healthcare, construction, and retail houses.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Owing to the outbreak of COVID-19, national and international transport has been hampered due to restrictions imposed by several governments. This has led to demand and supply disruptions for the global ceiling tiles market.
- Decreased capital resources and potential global recession due to the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic has declined growth of the ceiling tiles market among new market players.
- The market is expected to witness a neutral effect during the novel coronavirus pandemic, owing to its easy availability and less dependency on manufacturing processes.
- Use of ceiling tiles in a variety of end-use industries such such as warehouses, healthcare, construction, and retail houses is expected to lead the economics of the market to recover as soon as the industries start operating post the COVID-19 period.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise in constructional activities in both developed and developing economies such as the U.S, Australia, China, and India, where ceiling tiles are widely used for ceiling covering purposes accelerate growth of the ceiling tiles market. In addition, awareness among individuals for green buildings where ceiling tiles hold great importance in fire protection applications is expected to propel demand for ceiling tiles. However, volatility in prices of ceiling tiles and high installation costs hamper growth of the ceiling tiles market. Conversely, upcoming government projects for building auditoriums, hospitals, and institutions in developing countries such as China, India, and parts of the Middle East is expected create lucrative opportunities for the ceiling tiles market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global ceiling tiles market along with the current trends and market estimation to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report represents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the ceiling tiles market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theceiling tiles market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competition and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future.
Questions answered in the global ceiling tiles market research report:
- What is the CAGR of the ceiling tiles market?
- Which are the leading players active in the global ceiling tiles market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What should be the response of ceiling tilesmarket players amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the outlook of the industry?
Ceiling Tiles Market Report Highlights
By Raw Material
Key Market Players
Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH, Knauf, Saint-Gobain Gyproc,, CertainTeed, Georgia-Pacific., Hunter Douglas, Rockfon, SAS International, Armstrong World Industries, USG Corporatio