Celiac disease is a genetic, auto-immune disorder that affects the small intestine upon consumption of gluten. Celiac diseases may contribute to various diseases and disorders such as low bone density, neurological disorders, infertility, and certain cancers. There are no drugs available that can treat celiac diseases.
Growth in the prevalence of celiac diseases is the major factor that drives the growth of the celiac disease drugs market. In addition, the dependence on gluten rich food and trends of ready-to-use packaged food have increased the demand for the celiac disease drugs market.
Furthermore, rise in healthcare expenditure and increase in investments in celiac disease awareness programs by governments and private organizations such as National Program for the Detection and Control of Celiac Disease are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, stringent government regulations for drug approval hinder the growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to celiac disease drugs are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of drugs and geography. Based on drugs, the market is categorized into first line of treatment and second line of treatment. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global celiac disease drugs market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Celiac Disease Drugs Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Immunomedics, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, ImmusanT, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., BiolineRx Ltd.