Cell counting is a method of counting cells for medical applications, and plays an important role in research and clinical activities. Cell counts in liquid media is expressed in cells per unit of volume or concentration. Numerous treatment procedures necessitate cell counting to carry out further procedures. For instance, the concentration of red blood cells or while blood cells provide vital information about the condition of health of a patient. In research activities, cell counting determines the amount of reagents and chemicals to be added in a solution. The improvements in healthcare infrastructure present new avenues in the cell counting market.
The key factors that propels the growth of the world cell counting market are rising incidence of cancer and AIDS, corporate & government funding for cell-based research, and development of enhanced informatics solutions & improved image analysis instruments. However, the factors restraining the growth of the market are high prices of advanced cell counting systems and reluctance among researchers to use advanced cell counting techniques. Stem cell research and emerging market open new opportunities in the market.
The world cell counting market is segmented based on products, end users, and geography. The cell counting market is categorized on the basis of products into spectrophotometers, flow cytometers, hematology analyzers, and cell counters. The spectrophotometer is further classified into single-mode readers and multi-mode readers. Whereas, the cell counter is further categorized into automated cell counters, hemocytometers, and manual cell counters. The market is classified based on end users into hospitals & diagnostic laboratories, research institutions, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, and other end users.
Geographically, the world cell counting market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The North American market is further classified into Canada and U.S. The European region is further divided into France, Italy, Spain, Germany, U.K., and Rest of the Europe (RoE). The Asia-Pacific market is further segmented into China, Japan, India, and the Rest of the Asia (RoA). The Rest of the World include Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
The key manufacturers profiled in this report are Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson, and Company, GE Healthcare, Merck Millipore, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Biotek Instruments Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., and Tecan Group Ltd. They have implemented strategies, such as agreements, partnerships, expansion, and others, to gain stronghold in the world cell counting industry.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and hindering factors of the world cell counting market.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of current and future market status of the world cell counting market.
- This report offers an extensive quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of dominant segment, growth strategies, and manufacturing capabilities help in understanding the current market trend.
- Geographically, the world cell counting market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
- The key manufacturers within the world cell counting market are profiled in the report and their strategies have analyzed thoroughly.
- An in-depth analysis of upcoming trends, research & development activities, and new product launches within the world cell counting market helps in understanding the future trend of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Market By Product
- Single-Mode Readers
- Multi-Mode Readers
- Cell Counters
- Automated Cell Counters
- Manual Cell Counters
- Flow Cytometers
- Hematology Analyzers
- Market By End User
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
- Market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of the Asia
- Rest of the Europe
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America