Cell culture allows researchers to grow animal or plant cells in a favorable artificial environment. Protein coated surfaces are now used for cell culture to understand the roles of proteins in cell attachment, migration, and function.
Rise in adoption and use of 3D cell culture, increased investment in healthcare, R&D, and other research-related activities drive the market.
However, dearth of skilled professionals and budget restrictions for research activities restrain the market growth. Advantages of 3D culture techniques over 2D techniques and increase in investments in R&D activities provide growth prospects for the market.
The report segments the global cell culture protein surface coating market based on coating type, protein source, and region. Based on coating type, it is bifurcated into precoating and self-coating. Pre-coating is further segmented into multiwall/microwell plates, flasks, petri dishes, slides, and cover slips. By protein source, it is classified into animal-derived, human-derived, synthetic, and plant-derived protein. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players operating in the market include Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Bayer AG, AstraZeneca plc, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc., and Procter & Gamble Co.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions are provided to elucidate the prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Cell Culture Protein Surface Coating Market Key Segments:
By Coating Type
- Multiwall/Microwell Plates
- Petri Dishes
- Cover Slips
By Protein Source
- Animal-derived Protein
- Human-derived Protein
- Synthetic Protein
- Plant-derived Protein
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA