Cell proliferation kit is an assay that delivers quick and profound quantification of cell proliferation and viability. The test is based on division of tetrazolium salt WST-1 to formazan by cellular mitochondrial dehydrogenases. The increase in number of viable cells can be determined by amount of formazan dye produced by the reaction.
The cell proliferation kit is used for analysis of toxic agents, pharmaceutical compounds, and quantification of cell proliferation with respect to growth factors, nutrients, and mitogens.
Surge in demand for various type of cytotoxic drugs and medication, and growth in awareness regarding nutritional products drives the market. Moreover, technological advancement in assay techniques boost the cell proliferation kit market. However, dearth of medical professionals and stringent regulatory policies impedes the growth. Increase in R&D activities and high investment by government in emerging nations are expected to provide new growth opportunities for the cell proliferation kit market.
The global cell proliferation kit market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, it is divided into colorimetric detection method, fluorescent detection method, and others. Based on application, the market is classified into clinical, industrial & applied science, and stem cell research. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Biological Industries, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Sigma-Aldrich (Merck), BD Biosciences, GE Healthcare, PerkinElmer Inc., Millipoore (Merck), Bio-Rad, Biotium, and Mindray Medical International Limited are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Cell Proliferation Kit Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
PerkinElmer Inc.,, GE Healthcare,, Sigma-Aldrich (Merck),, Bio-Rad,, Millipoore (Merck),, BD Biosciences,, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc,, Biological Industries,, Biotium,, Mindray Medical International Limited