The cello bows market is experiencing a high growth and will witness significant growth over the forecasted period. The report is designed to incorporate the qualitative and quantitative approach as per the cello bows market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted several industries. The world-wide lock down has restricted the movement of the workforce which led to business shut down. But the situation is getting normal and the industries are coming back to track.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
One of the most important parts of your cello's sound and playability is actually not part of the cello at all, but a separate piece. We're referring to the bow (sometimes called a "stick"), and the critical role it plays for cellists. The weight of the bow varies from 65 grams to 89 grams. Heavier bows are more effective in producing perfect sound with less effort than light bows.
Strength and flexibility in a bow are especially intertwined. A stiff bow may have a very fast response, but seem to produce only surface sound — thin and narrow. Softer, more flexible bows are capable of producing richer tones, but sometimes at the expense of the response.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down large number of manufacturing companies, technology advancement companies and others. This has hampered the growth of cello bows market from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sale of cello bows. In the first quarter of 2021 and is anticipated to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for cello bows was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, UK, and China, which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus, thereby declining the demand of cello bows.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Key players of cello bows market are expected to afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their service activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis
- Cello bows market is expected to focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19. For instance, provision of sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health & safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
The rising popularity of music in the different developed and developing countries of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA is boosting up the market.
Instrument playing is also getting in trend with the easy availability of the instruments and its side products are enhancing the market growth.
Additionally, the growing demand from Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and various industry verticals, macro-economic growth are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
COVID-19 is the biggest restraint for cello bows market, workforce cannot gather for work as per the government guideline, with that the cost of the raw materials are also affecting the market growth.
- Arcus bows have freed countless players from tiredness or pain in their bow arm. The microscopic roughness of the stick provides a perfectly safe hold, which allows to hold the bow with a relaxed grip, just as the lack of any stick wobble.
- SHAR Glasser Bronx Student Cello Bow is very much efficient with horsehair, plastic frog & leatherette grip. This is new trending cello bow in the market.
- The CodaBow Diamond has a graphite diamond weave cello bow with the look of carbon fiber which is wrapped around a Kevlar core, yielding a surprisingly strong yet supple bow that pulls an excellent tone from both acoustic and electric instruments.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the cello bows market making industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the cello bows market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the cello bows market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed cello bows market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Cello Bows Market Report Highlights
By Application Type
Key Market Players
Georg Werner, Hercules, Anton Breton, J Lasalle, Stentor, AB, Glaesel, Arcolla, Bellafina, Cremona