Cellulose Gum Market Analysis :
Cellulose gum is a natural polymer derived from cellulose. It is a thickening agent used in all kinds of food products such as bread and dairy. It is odorless, chemically stable substance, and harmless to the environment as well as human health. Its properties include non-toxicity, high viscosity, and hypoallergenic. The raw materials used in its preparation are caustic soda, mono chloroacetic acid, and plant-derived cellulose. Cellulose gum is used to prevent crystallization of sugar in ice cream and stabilizes foam in beer. It is low-fat product, which is used as an additive to give thickness to food, improves the texture of food, and binds well when used with water.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 outbreak in December 2019 has spread to almost all countries across the globe and the World Health Organization has announced the urgency of public health. Its impact is expected to significantly affect the cellulose gum market over the forecast period.
- COVID-19 is affecting the cellulose gums market in several ways, including direct product demand disorder, supply disruption, and financial impact on firms producing cellulose gum.
- With opening of manufacturing sites, the demand for cellulose gums in food and dairy products is expected to increase notably. This is expected to create opportunities for the market to grow.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Cellulose gum is used in many food products such as ice cream, beer, jellies, jam, dairy products, ice cakes, and drinks. It offers stable performance especially in beverages and its ability to improve taste & strengthen in high temperatures increase the demand for cellulose gums. This is expected to drive the growth of the market. Opportunities identified in this market are increase in use of carboxymethyl cellulose in the floating system. The rise in income of emerging economies, such as China, India, Mexico, Africa, and South America, has led to an increase in food consumption. Dairy products increase the demand for modified cellulose for the production of sausages and economic products.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the cellulose gum market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the cellulose gum market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the cellulose gum market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the cellulose gum market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cellulose Gum Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Chemcolloids Ltd., CP Kelco, Admix Inc., Spectrum Chemicals, Nippon Paper Industry, Akzo Nobel N.V., Dow Chemical Company, FMC Health, Sinocmc, Ashland, DuPont, Sidley Chemicals Co. Ltd., Akay Organics Ltd.