Cement bonded particle board is made by combining cement and reinforcing fibers. It is used usually in tile baking. Cement bonded particle board is made a 4 foot by 8foot and is 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. These sheets can be used to make a substrate for vertical tile by 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
The cement bonded particle board can be attached to plywood horizontally in the form of tile floors, kitchen counters, and backsplashes. Also, it can be used on the exterior of the building for supporting the recently plastered wall. The cement bonded particle board is used extensively as it adds resistance and strength to the walls. It provides long life and sustainability, doesnt break or leak when there is moisture, and dries quickly. These factors increase the demand for cement bonded particles in the market. Besides, these boards are priced high and are heavy or difficult to handle, which limits the market growth. However, its increased use in construction and manufacturing sector create huge growth opportunities.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, the market is divided into 6 mm, 818 mm, 2030 mm, and 30 mm in terms of thickness. Based on applications, the portable dissolved oxygen meters are segmented into furniture, ceiling, siding, and packages. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market include CETRIS (CS), JSC TAMAK (Russia), BetonWood (Italy), Yaodonghua Furniture Boards Co., Ltd. (China), Eltomation B.V. (Netherlands), Euroform Products (UK), IHS Product Design CO, OMEGA Engineering, Inc., Richardson RFPD, and Restek.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the portable dissolved oxygen meters market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Global Cement Bonded Particle Board Market Key Segments:
By Product Type (thickness)
- <6 mm
- >30 mm
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- CETRIS (CS)
- JSC TAMAK (Russia)
- BetonWood (Italy)
- Yaodonghua Furniture Boards Co., Ltd. (China)
- Eltomation B.V. (Netherlands)
- Euroform Products (UK)
- IHS Product Design CO
- OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
- Richardson RFPD