Centrifugation-free separation systems is a technique used for the elimination of risk of centrifugation in swim up technique, and thus maintains functional competence and the integrity of the DNA for the selected spermatozoa. This technique is used to help prevention of centrifugation-induced damage that is caused to the sperm. On the basis of motility and with the due help of the gravity, the sperm cells are sedimented at the bottom of the tube without the process of centrifugation. There are different types of techniques that are in use for Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation are microfluidic sperm sorters (MFSSs) and Migration sedimentation (MS). Rapid increase in the in vitro fertilization procedures and increase in incidence of infertility in men and women are expected to drive the growth of the global centrifugation free sperm separation market in the long run.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The emerging pandemic of COVID-19 has brought changes globally in the centrifugation-free sperm separation system market because of the risk of cross-contamination in In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) centers and cryobanks.
- As of now, there is less evidence for any reported cases that can make sure that the production of the disease or the novel virus in a donor or a person receiving reproductive tissue.
- Companies that are in service of centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market are working to create awareness about their technology and advanced methods for cryopreservation and for IVF which have the technique to prevent the passage of the corona virus during the fertility treatment.
- Ova and embryos are one of poor vectors for infectious diseases. However, liquid nitrogen sterilization methods are providing promising potentials for reducing viral risks for exposure during cryostorage.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Gradual increase in the number of infertilities in women and men and surge in the IVF centers act as drivers to the global market. As per CDC, about 6% of the women who are married in U.S. aged 15 to 44 are unable to be pregnant after a year when trying and also 12% of the women who age 15 to 44 find it difficult to get pregnant or to carry a pregnancy term, regardless of their marital status. As per the report by the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention, the U.S. have near around 456 in vitro fertilization centers for the treatment of infertility.
Microfluidic sperm sorters (MFSSs) segment is to dominate the global market of centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market and this trend is expected to be continued during the period estimated. Microfluidic sperm sorters are a technology for cutting edge where spermatozoa, which are highly-motile and structurally normal with good DNA integrity are distinguished from semen, so these can be helpful to fertilize human oocytes. The technology is expected to act as a boon for the couples who face complications to achieve parenthood due to male factor.
North America is to have the largest market share due to increase in number of people, suffering from infertility, new product launch, and presence of the major players. In Asia-Pacific, the centrifugation – free sperm separation systems are expected to be expanding at a high CAGR.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems market
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems market?
- What are the upcoming opportunities in global centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- Which of the regional market is expected to expand fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation System Market Report Highlights
By End User
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Koek Biotechnology Bioengineering and Medical Services Industry & Trade, Inc., company 8, DxNow, SAR Healthline Pvt. Ltd, SAR Healthline Pvt. Ltd., Memphasys Ltd., company 10, Lotus Bio, company 9, CooperSurgical, Inc.