Centrifugation-free sperm separation system is a simple, sperm-sorting device, used for sperm separation, as it prevents sperm damage. It eliminates the risk of centrifugation in the swim-up method while maintaining functional competence and DNA integrity of selected spermatozoa. Sperm separation is a technique that separates the sperm cells within a semen sample according to the sex chromosome contained in a sperm cell. The separated sperm samples can then be used to inseminate artificially or to inject sperm directly into a female’s uterus for fertilization. Furthermore, the sperm cells can sediment at the bottom of a tube without centrifugation based on motility and with the help of gravity. Different types of techniques used for centrifugation-free sperm separation include microfluidic sperm sorters (MFSSs) migration-sedimentation (MS), and others. The centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market is driven by an increase in the incidence of infertility in men and women and a surge in the number of in vitro fertilization (IVF) centers across the globe.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
- There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market.
Top Impacting Factors
Increase in incidences of infertility in men and women across the globe is expected to drive the growth of the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market.
Increase in in-vitro fertilization procedures drives the demand for centrifugation-free sperm separation systems.
In addition, increase in inclination toward alcohol consumption and smoking, rise in prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, lupus, arthritis, hypertension, and asthma giving rise to high infertility rate amongst the global population influence the market growth.
Moreover, the high prevalence in obstruction of pregnancies in the women population helps to boost the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market growth.
Furthermore, surge in demand for good quality sperm for in vitro fertilization procedures is likely to boost the growth of the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market.
High adaptation rate, and increase in number of government initiatives to promote the usage of IVF (in-vitro fertilization) technologies by formulating favorable awareness programs are some factors that are expected to propel market growth.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
- In December 2018, Milendo Therapeutics Inc. announced the successful merger completion of Ovascience. The combined company will operate under the name Millendo Therapeutics and will work toward development of Millendo’s leading orphan endocrine pipeline.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems Market Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market?
- What is centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the centrifugation-free sperm separation systems market report?
Centrifugation-free Sperm Separation Systems Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
DxNow, Lotus Bio., SAR Healthline Pvt. Ltd., Koek Biotechnology Bioengineering and Medical Services Industry & Trade Inc, Memphasys Ltd, CooperSurgical Inc