Dental braces are devices that are used to align and straighten the teeth by improving the dental health with the help of professional dentists. Ceramic braces are tooth-coloured and clear braces that blend into the teeth. In addition, they offer a pleasing and less conspicuous look that improves patient compliance.
Factors such as decrease in the prevalence of malocclusion & jaw related disorders, growth in cosmetic dentistry, and increasing awareness about advanced treatments drive the market growth. In addition, growth in aesthetic advancements in dentist technology fuels the growth in the ceramic braces market. However, factors such as high costs, product associated problems such as breakage, maintenance, and abrasiveness are expected to restrain the market growth. The increasing demand for ceramic braces in emerging nations is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The ceramic braces market is segmented based on type, geography, and end-user. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into children and adults. By end-user the market is categorized into hospitals, medical centers, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the ceramic braces market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps determine various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Ceramic Braces Market Key Segments:
- Medical Centres
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- 3M Orthodontics
- Henry Schein
- GC Orthodontics
- Patterson Dental
- American Orthodontics
- Ormco Corporation.
- Dental Morelli