Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Ceramic powder processing consists of powder production by milling/grinding, followed by fabrication of green product, which is then consolidated to obtain the final product. The fabrication methods of ceramics are classified in three categories: glass-forming, particulate forming, and cementation. In glass-forming processes, the raw materials are heated until they melt. There are five glass-forming processes: blowing, pressing, drawing, fiber-forming, and sheet-forming.
As, the urbanization and modernization are increasing, the living standard are also increasing with new facilities and their ceramic fabrication and most of the new made construction places use ceramic fabrication thus the ceramic fabrication services market is also growing.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down large number construction sites, power plants, technology advancement companies and others. This has hampered the growth of ceramic fabrication services market from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected the service market of ceramic fabrication. In the first quarter of 2021 and is anticipated to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for ceramic fabrication services was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, UK, and China, which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus, thereby declining the demand of services for ceramic fabrication.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Key players of ceramic fabrication services market are expected to afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their service activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis
- Ceramic fabrication services market is expected to focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19. For instance, provision of sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health & safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
As, the modernization is evolving day in and day out throughout every place in the world, the new construction styles are involving and thus the ceramic fabrication is getting into the market and its service sector is also growing.
The governments are encouraging with new investment to the manufacturing industry and the growth of this sector is directly impacting positively in the country’s GDP. Ceramic fabrication industry is also growing with the growth of infrastructure industry.
The most important restraint for the market growth is COVID-19, as because of pandemic the processing units are getting closed, workforce is not allowed to gather, thus the servicing of ceramic fabrication has been reduced. In recent days the situation is getting better and the market has growing again.
- Micro-replication techniques, methods to fabricate well-defined net shape microstructures are still in a developing stage. Ceramic materials are increasingly used in micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) as they offer many advantages such as high-temperature resistance, high wear resistance, low density, and favorable mechanical and chemical properties at elevated temperature. However, with the emerging of additive manufacturing, the use of ceramics for functional and structural MEMS raises new opportunities and challenges.
- Companies such as Realonda have opted for industrial digitalization with the support of Nexus Integra, which has provided them with a platform for integration, management and monitoring of plant operations. The result has been a product of the highest quality and a greatly sophisticated service that satisfy the current market demands. A great prospect of digitalization to ceramic fabrication industry is coming along.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ceramic fabrication services market making industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ceramic fabrication services market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the ceramic fabrication services market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ceramic fabrication services market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Ceramic Fabrication Services Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Application Type
Key Market Players
Advanced Technical Ceramics Company,, Accuratus Corporation,, Ultrasonics, Inc.,, Elan Technology,, Top Seiko Co., Ltd.,, Fraunhofer IKTS,, CRYSTEX Composites LLC, CoorsTek,, Bullen,, Zygo Corporatio ,, Abresist Corporation,