Ceramic Inks Market Outlook -2028
Ceramic inks are essential carriers for fine-particle metallic oxide pigments (not raw colorants, but preferred stain powders) utilized in automatic application procedures. These materials can be thick and have a flow like printing ink depending on application technique. Glass printing, ceramic tile printing, and food container printing all require ceramic inks. These inks come in a variety of colors including black, brown, red, white, blue, and maroon. Ceramics, glass, metal, and tiles are all treated with these inks to improve their appearance. The glass industry typically uses ceramic inks to generate high-gloss gold and silver effects. Purchase costs of ceramic inks are high and firing process is energy-intensive and thus expensive.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 is an unprecedented worldwide public health catastrophe that has touched practically every business and is expected to hinder industrial growth throughout the forecast period.
- Lockdown restrictions enacted by governments in several nations have hampered manufacturing activities. In addition, supply chain was interrupted and raw materials were in limited supply, which limited the market growth.
- Due to disturbances in everyday operations, demand from application sectors such as textile, ceramics, and glass has declined. However, in the post-lockdown period, the demand is expected to progressively increase, once everyday activities are resumed.
Top Impacting Factors
The global ceramic inks market is expected to be driven by rise in building projects in emerging countries, which increase demand for ornamental flooring and improve visual appeal of wall tiles. Moreover, growth in disposable income and consumer buying power for attractive flooring and wall tiles further boost product demand in the building and construction industry globally.
High cost of transitioning from analogue to digital technology is expected to act as a restraint limiting growth of the ceramic inks market.
- The industry is expected to benefit from technological developments in digital printing technologies in the future. Digital printing is gaining traction in large countries such as China, Brazil, and India.
- Ceramic decorators utilize digital printing to print short runs, decrease inventory costs, and efficiently meet changing needs of the ceramic inks industry. It also enables decorators to adapt fast to a rapid design transition in response to market demand to meet customer needs.
- Qualities such as great durability, resistance to wear, and color permanence have made ceramic tiles the most utilized common materials in flooring, and building projects.
- Floral patterns, metallic view, photographic picture generation, and other creative effects are also available in the ceramic market.
- With change in lifestyle trend and rise in affluence of people, ceramic tiles have become extremely popular in the market, particularly in emerging nations. Hence, customers are choosing ceramic tiles over other types of flooring and wall decor.
- Decorative inks are in high demand for ceramic tile applications. These inks are used to make ceramics look more appealing. Hence, owing benefits over analogue printing technology, such as low production costs, higher production speed, high printing quality, and bespoke product offers, this technology is widely used.
- Ferro Corporation, ZSCHIMMER & SCHWARZ, Esmalglass - Itaca Grupo, Torrecid Group, Fritta, Dip-Tech Digital Printing Technologies Ltd, Xennia Technologies, Ferro Corporation, Six Star Ceramic Colors Co., Ltd, Chimigraf Ibérica S.L., Esmalglass-Itaca Grupo, Electronics for Imaging, Inc., Unico Digital SA, Vaa, Ferro Corporation, and Six Star Ceramic are among the key players in the ceramic inks market
- Asia-Pacific has emerged as a prominent ceramic inks regional market, owing to its increasing infrastructure industry. The demand for ceramic ink is predicted to be significant in India, China, and Southeast Asia throughout the forecast period. Moreover, owing to substantial investments in major end-use sectors and growing income levels, the region is expected to witness exponential growth
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ceramic inks industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ceramic inks market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the ceramic Inks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ceramic inks market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Ceramic Inks Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the ceramic inks market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is ceramic inks?
- What does ceramic inks allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make ceramic inks a critical organizational asset?
- What is ceramic inks market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the ceramic inks market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the ceramic inks Market?
- What are the key benefits of the ceramic inks Market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own ceramic inks market economy altogether and for every segment inside?
Ceramic Inks Market Report Highlights
By Ink Type
By Print Technology
Key Market Players
Xennia Technologies, ZSCHIMMER & SCHWARZ, Torrecid Group, Esmalglass - Itaca Grupo, Unico Digital SA, Chimigraf Ibérica S.L., Ferro Corporation, Esmalglass-Itaca Grupo, Electronics for Imaging, Inc., Vaa, Six Star Ceramic Colors Co., Ltd, Fritta, Dip-Tech Digital Printing Technologies Ltd, Six Star Ceramic