Ceramic insulator also termed as electric insulator, is used for making various types of industrial heaters or electrical resistance. It provides non-conductive bridges between electronic components. Ceramic insulators are made up of various products such as 96% alumina, magnesium oxide, silicon carbide, porcelain, vitreous china, zircon cordierite, steatite, and others. It is a good insulator product for electronic insulator owing to its various advantages, which include light weight, higher heat resistance, and its ability to handle higher voltage loads.
Factors such as increase in infrastructural investment in various countries followed by favorable government regulations fuel the demand for the global ceramic insulator market. Additionally, ceramic insulators are mainly preferred over its glass counterparts as they possess benefits like more resistant to external damage from installation & shipping and deliver better performance in wet conditions. In addition, it also has high thermal shock resistance. All these factors are expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2026. However, increase in incidence of pollution flashover accident is expected to hamper the market growth. However, shift in consumer preference toward composite insulator owing to its better performance compared to ceramic insulators, is another factor that hampers the growth of the market. Further, on the other hand, rise in investments in various Smart Grid Projects in developing countries serves as an opportunity for the market.
The global ceramic insulator market is segmented based on type, application, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into ceramic pin insulator, ceramic strain insulator, and ceramic bushing insulator. Based on application, the market is classified into rail, transformer, and cables. Based on end user, it is bifurcated into electrical industry and heater industry. Based on region, the global ceramic insulator market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the main market players operating in the global ceramic insulator market are Shandong Zibo Insulators Co., Ltd., Technical Ceramic Australia, ElsewedyElectric, Suraj Ceramics Industries, CJI Porcelain Pvt. Ltd., Bikaner Porcelain Private Limited, Isolantite Manufacturing Company, Inc., Aditya Birla Insulators, Bhatinda Ceramics Pvt. Ltd., and ANDI ENGINEERS.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The global ceramic insulator market size has been analyzed across four major regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of ceramic insulator for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The market is forecasted for 2019-2026.
- Major countries in each region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities & ceramic insulator market trends along with their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The global ceramic insulator market analysis covers in-depth information of the major industry participants.
Scope of the Report:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Type, Application, End User and Region
North America (US, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of LAMEA) and The Middle East and Africa
Major players covered, include Shandong Zibo Insulators Co., Ltd., Technical Ceramic Australia, ElsewedyElectric, Suraj Ceramics Industries, CJI Porcelain Pvt. Ltd., Bikaner Porcelain Private Limited, Isolantite Manufacturing Company, Inc., Aditya Birla Insulators, Bhatinda Ceramics Pvt. Ltd., and ANDI ENGINEERS.
Key Market Segmentation: In Table Format
By End User
Questions answered in the ceramic insulator market research report:
- What is the growth rate of the ceramic insulator market during the forecast period?
- What will be the global ceramic insulator market size from 2019 to 2026?
- Who are the leading manufacturing companies in the ceramic insulator market?
- How the major current trends will shape the market in the future?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
- Why are some of the segments flourishing at the highest growth rate while others experience a steady growth?
- What are the conclusions of the ceramic insulator report?
Ceramic Insulator Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
NGK Insulators, Ltd., Schott AG, Hitachi Chemicals, ABB, Morgan Advanced Materials, KYOCERA, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., KERAMVERK Ltd., Hitech Ceramics, Hyosung Advanced Materials