Ceramic sanitary ware comprises fixtures and components used for sanitary purposes. Sanitary ware products include wash basins, closets, sinks, and bath tubs. These are majorly tri-axial compounds made of multiple raw materials such as clay, quartz, and feldspar. Ceramic sanitary ware possesses a high requirement among consumers’ owing to its cost-effectiveness, resistance to chemicals and scratches, & easy maintenance. Moreover, these are widely available in a variety of colors and textures that cater to desired functional and aesthetic requirements of end users and makes them ideal for use across commercial and domestic applications.
This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global ceramic sanitary ware market. This research study includes a qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview and predict the market behavior during the forecast period. Our research teams have used various secondary resources and directories such as industrial databases, journals, magazines, and primary resources coupled with industry oriented measures, which include industry-related expert interviews to obtain key information and valuables, which makes it an asset for players in the market.
The demand for ceramic sanitary ware products is increasing owing to growth in the real estate market. Moreover, government initiatives to improve sanitation levels across regions are another factor that fuels the market growth.
In addition, an increasing demand for wash basin, bath tubs, shower plates, accessories among hospitals, hotels, educational institutes, housing, industries, and other public places is another factor that augments the market growth. Moreover, innovations in the ceramic sanitary ware product as well as changing consumer preferences are also expected to drive the market growth. However, a relatively low replacement rate of sanitary product owing to lower rates of innovation and modernization of existing systems is expected to hinder the market growth.
The global ceramic sanitary ware market is segmented based on product type, end-use, technology, and geography. By type, it is classified as wash basins, water closets, cisterns, bidets, and others (vanity basins, shower plates, and bath tubs). Wash basins are further sub-segmented into pedestal, half pedestal, wall-hung, table top, and others (under and cover). Water closets are further segmented into one-piece, two-piece, wall mounted, and European water closets.
Cisterns are further segmented into low-level, high-level, and close coupled. Bidets are further sub-segmented into Over-Rim-Supply Bidet and Rim-Supply-Bidet. By end-use, the market is segmented into commercial and residential. By technology, the market is segmented into slip casting, pressure casting, tape casting, and isostatic pressing. Geographically, the ceramic sanitary ware market is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key market players in this sector involve Roca Sanitario S.A., Kohler Co., Duravit AG, Sanitec Corporation, Lixil Corporation, Jaquar, H&J Johnson, RAK Ceramics, Villeroy & Boch AG, and TOTO Ltd.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics through 2016‐2023, which will assist in identifying prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped as per individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise ceramic sanitary ware market conditions have been comprehensively analyzed in the report. Increasing demand for ceramic sanitary products for domestic and industrial use is expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Key players of the ceramic sanitary ware market have been listed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of segmentation of ceramic sanitary ware market within the market have been provided, which will assist in prevailing market opportunities.
Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Key Segments
By Product Type
- Wash Basins
- Half Pedestal
- Wall Hung
- Others (Under and Cover)
- Water Closets
- Wall Mounted
- European Water Closets (EWC)
- Low Level Cistern
- High Level Cistern
- Close Coupled Cistern
- Over-Rim-Supply Bidet
- Rim-Supply Bidet
- Others (Vanity Basins, Shower Plates and Bath Tubs, etc.)
By End Use
- Slip Casting
- Pressure Casting
- Tape Casting
- Isostatic Pressing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA