Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) is the primary therapeutic option for severe aortic stenosis that are inoperable or have high surgical risk. Diffusion-weighted MRI studies demonstrates that after TAVI some silent embolic cerebral infarcts are present that lead to consecutive mental deterioration. Embolic protection devices are used to provide a mechanical barrier against the debris that cause embolization in the brain during TAVI. These devices have reduced the risk of cerebrovascular incidences related to TAVI.
Increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, rise in geriatric population, adoption of advanced surgical techniques, and growth in health care investments drive the market growth. However, high cost of devices and procedure is expected to hinder the growth of the market. In addition, technological advancements leading to development of advanced embolic protection device for TAVI such as CLEAN-TAVI provides various opportunities for the market growth.
The global cerebral embolic protection devices for TAVI market is segmented on the basis of products, application, and geography. According to products, the market is divided into Clarets sentinel system, Keystone Hearts Triguard device, and Embrella embolic deflector. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Keystone Heart, Claret Medical, Inc., and Edwards Lifesciences Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by country assists in understanding the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies are analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Cerebral Embolic Protection Devices For TAVI Market Key Segments:
- Clarets Sentinel System
- Keystone Hearts Triguard Device
- Embrella Embolic Deflector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA