Cerebral vascular stent are small mesh-like tubes, which do not contain any coating or covering. Stents are inserted into the brain arteries to treat brain aneurysms (a condition in which the wall of an artery that supplies blood becomes weak), intracranial stenosis, and maintains the blood flow in narrowing blood vessels. Brain stents are utilized to clear blood clots present in the brain.
Factors such as the rising prevalence of cerebral vascular diseases, technological advancements, and rising geriatric population drive the market growth. In addition, increase in awareness of the population, rising development of bioresorbable stents, and increasing number of catheterization labs fuel the market growth. However, factors such as post-operative complications such as artery puncture, internal bleeding & stroke, and stringent government regulations for approval are expected to restrain the market growth.
The cerebral vascular stent market is segmented based on product, end-user, and geography. By product, it is categorized tantalum, stainless steel, and nitinol. By end-user the market is categorized into hospitals, medical centers, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the cerebral vascular stent market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Cerebral Vascular Stent Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Medtronic, C.R. Bard, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Terumo Corporation, Cook Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Cordis Corporation, W.L. Gore & Associates