Cervical artificial disc is a medical device that is inserted between two vertebrae in the neck through the disc replacement surgery. This surgery is generally performed in patients with a cervical disc herniation. The cervical artificial disc reduces the degradation of adjacent segments of the cervical spine and preserves normal neck motion.
Rising prevalence of degenerative diseases, preference for minimally invasive surgeries, and the rise of a geriatric population that is highly susceptible to degenerative diseases drive the cervical artificial discs market.
In addition, favourable reimbursement policies, growing acceptance of implantation, and increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure by the government & private sector are anticipated to fuel the market growth. However, significant levels of government rules & regulations, lack of skilled personnel, and the presence of alternatives such as spinal fusion & traditional cervical discectomy are the major barriers for the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D in the field of cervical artificial discs is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, material, and region. Based on product, the market is categorised into cervical disc and lumbar disc. Based on material, the cervical artificial discs market is classified into metal and biopolymer. By region, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cervical artificial discs market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Cervical Artificial Discs Market Key Segment:
- Cervical Disc
- Lumbar Disc
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Aesculap Implant Systems, Inc.
- DePuy Synthes Spine, Inc.
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Medtronic plc.
- AxioMed LLC.
- Joimax GmbH
- Orthofix Inc.