Cervical forceps are surgical instruments used by gynecologists to examine whether a woman is suffering from cervical cancer. Gynecologists are adopting cervical biopsy forceps, rather than using their fingers, for delicately manipulating the tissue during surgery. Cervical forceps are available in various designs to fit different surgical situation and site, thus making the surgery procedure easy to manage. These forceps are sterile and durable, and are manufactured with high-quality steel to withstand the heat and temperatures of sterilization.
The major factors that fuel the growth of the cervical forceps market include increase in prevalence of cervix cancers among women, rise in number of cervical cancer surgical procedures performed across the world, technological advancement in surgical instruments, and growth in obese population. Moreover, cancer awareness programs, high demand for minimally invasive procedures, and rise in mortality death rate due to cervical cancer have led to adoption of screening procedures, thus driving the market growth. However, ineffective healthcare infrastructure, low awareness among people towards these devices, and stringent government regulations related to the manufacture & sales of the devices are anticipated to restrain the growth of this market.
The cervical forceps market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into linear and curved. Applications covered in the study include single-use and reusable forceps. Geographically, this market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market include Teleflex Incorporated, Pelican Feminine Healthcare, CareFusion Corporation, GPC Medical Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Sklar Surgical Instruments, AliMed, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Black Smith Surgical, and N.S Surgical.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cervical forceps market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global biologic response modifiers market from 2016 to 2023, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global cervical forceps market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global cervical forceps market.
Cervical Forceps Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA