The change and configuration management market gains traction across various industries due to various benefits such as reduction in cost as it decreases redundant duplication, provides faster problem solution thereby, offering better quality of service. It provides powerful development for large enterprises, cloud service provider, and midmarket clients.
The key drivers for global change and configuration management market are increased emphasis on identification, accounting status, control, and audit. Miscellaneous application practice in an enterprise hampers the development of the market.
The report segments the global change and configuration management market on the basis of components, industry verticals, organization size, and geography. According to the component, the market is bifurcated into software and services. On the basis of industry verticals, the market is classified into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail, transportation, energy and utilities, manufacturing, healthcare, public sector, and others. On the basis of organization size, it is categorized into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. Geographically, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, BMC Software, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Chef Software Inc., Red Hat, Inc., CA. Technologies, ServiceNow, and Puppet Labs are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global change and configuration management market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development are analyzed using the Porters Five Forces model.
Change And Configuration Management Market Key Segments:
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Service, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and Utilities
- Public Sector
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East