Configuration management software deals with the task of controlling and tracking changes within a software. It consists of techniques and standard processes, which assist to identify individual elements and configurations that help companies to manage the changes introduced to their software products.
In addition, it enables status monitoring, auditing, and provides stability & control by improving visibility & tracking. Moreover, thus software minimizes the risk factors involved in any project and achieves higher level of security.
Increase in deployment and flexibility of software applications to scale up and down depending on the company's requirements are factors that fuel the market growth. Moreover, rise in adoption of cloud-based CCMS drives the market growth. In addition, increase in regulatory compliance requirements such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), FDA, and ISO propels the market growth. However, higher deployment cost of on-premises CCMS restrains the growth of the market. The automation of CCMS is expected to provide potential growth opportunities for the market.
The global change and configuration management software market is segmented on the basis of deployment, vertical, and region. Based on deployment, the market is bifurcated into cloud-based CCMS and on premise CCMS. The vertical segmentation includes healthcare & life science, government & public sector, telecom & IT, retail & consumer packaged goods, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are VMware, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, CA Technologies, eG Innovations, SAP SE, Serena Software Inc., and SunView Software.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global change and configuration management software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Change And Configuration Management Software Market Key Segments:
- Cloud-based CCMS
- On-premises CCMS
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Government & Public Sector
- Telecom & IT
- Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- CA Technologies
- eG Innovations
- SAP SE
- Serena Software Inc.
- SunView Software