Chaple syndrome is also known as DAF or CD55 deficiency, which refers to a genetic disorder that is rare in nature related to the immune system. CHAPLE is an abbreviated form for ‘CD55 deficiency with hyperactivation of angiopathic thrombosis, completement and severe protein-losing enteropathy (PLE)’. This disorder can be seen from childhood and could be fatal to the person.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Chaple Syndrome Market (Pre and Post Analysis)
- The outbreak of COVID-19 is likely to have a moderate impact on the market in the forecast period. Research and development activities to identify the threat of SARS-CoV-2 virus on the patients suffering are likely to slow the market growth.
- Social distancing and localized curfews have resulted in delayed treatment procedures. In addition, visa cancellations have led to a hiatus in medical tourism and can negatively impact the healthcare services market growth.
- Nationwide lockdowns, canceled or postponed elective surgeries, denied wound care services, rise in skin injuries during COVID-19, the market is expected to show a decline during the forecast timeline. However, on the flip side, the latter half of the forecast is predicted to show a drastic rise.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rise in the number of patients suffering from the syndrome of chaple acts as one of the key factors that are likely to drive the market in the long run. The growth in the demand for Eculizumab (Soliris), a blood thinner, iron supplements, blood transfusion, and bone marrow transplant for the patient suffering from the genetic disorder and the rise in cases of gene expression or mutation among the population accelerate the growth of the market.
Research and development activities by the biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies providing the facilities for treatment and increase in demand for therapeutics for the treatment of the disorder are expected to boost the market. Additionally, rise in the funds for research and development activities, and technological advancements in the health care sector with an increase in the disposable income by the individuals for healthcare is positively affecting the chaple syndrome market.
A high number of treatment approvals and an increase in the demand for CD55 deficiency therapeutics extend lucrative opportunities for the key market players in the forecast timeline.
On the flip side, high cost to treat the chaple syndrome and fewer treatment options are predicted to hamper the growth of the market. The concern of side effects of the drug Soliris like nausea, fatigue, diarrhea, headache, muscle pain, nasal congestion, and vomiting are expected to challenge the growth of the chaple syndrome market in the forecast timeline.
North America dominates the marker of chaple syndrome due to well-developed healthcare infrastructure and new drug approvals from FDA within the territory. Asia-Pacific followed by Europe is predicted to witness lucrative growth during the forecast timeline due to the availability of medical tourism and cost-effective treatment options.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global chaple syndrome market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global chaple syndrome market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global chaple syndrome market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global chaple syndrome market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Chaple Syndrome Market Research Report
- What are the leading market players active in the chaple syndrome market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Chaple Syndrome Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Akari Therapeutics, Amgen Inc, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Alnylam, Novartis AG, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc, CinnaGen Co, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, Inc