Logistics is basically an entire channel which deals with procurement, planning and implementation of different activities in the overall supply chain of an organization. The chemical industry utilizes logistics in order to manage the way resources are stored, planned and as well as acquired to different end-users.
Increasing concerns related to product security and safety in the chemical industry is anticipated to expand the growth of chemical logistics market over the period 2017-2023. The utilization of logistics allows the chemical industry in order to access to regular supply of both chemical suppliers and distributors from different locations all over the world.
The global chemical logistics market is segmented based on type of transport such as roads, rail, pipeline and sea. Geographically, it is categorized across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Rising urbanization and industrialization along with rising disposable income is anticipated to expand the growth of chemical logistics market especially in Asian countries over the forecast period.
Key players identified across the value chain of this report include BDP International, DB Schenker, BASF, DHL, C.H. Robinson, Agility, Montreal Chemical Logistics, CT Logistics, and others.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the chemical logistics market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market from 2017-2023.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Porters Five Forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Market player positioning in the report provides a clear understanding of the position of leading companies.
By Type of Transport
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- BDP International
- DB Schenker
- C.H. Robinson
- Montreal Chemical Logistics
- CT Logistics