The chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzer is a device used for detecting and monitoring chronic diseases. It is particularly significant in in-patient care since it gives physicians the information they need to identify and treat various diseases. CLIA analyzers are used to diagnose disorders, including inherited genetic diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and infectious diseases. It assists physicians in developing better therapy scenarios and personalized treatment and prognosis investigations based on individual genetic make-up. The results of CLIA analyzers assist doctors in understanding illness etiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and prognosis.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
There has been an increase in demand for medical supplies to take care of the infected population during the COVID-19 pandemic. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses.
There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and the civil population, for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases globally. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize on this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure an adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID-19 is expected to create a significant impact on the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market.
Top Impacting Factors
- The growing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases as a result of rapid changes in lifestyle and eating habits in the social system drives the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market.
- Increasing awareness of early identification of chronic diseases and increased drug discovery and development activities by pharmaceutical companies are driving the demand for the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market.
- Furthermore, market players are spending in R&D activities to develop and introduce new products, consequently driving the global chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market.
- Furthermore, the CLIA technique has various advantages over other older techniques such as ELISA (Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay) and RIA (radioimmunoassay), which is fueling the market's growth.
- Increased technological improvements and the high specificity provided by CLIA analyzers will generate profitable opportunities for the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market during the forecast period.
- However, a lack of skilled labors, healthcare experts, and stringent regulatory policies are constraining the growth of the global chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market.
New Product Launches to Flourish Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market
In August 2019, Autobio launched the Automatic B-1 series automatic biochemical immunization line instrument, which provides a more flexible and efficient solution for medical laboratories. This product launch will help Autobio increase its revenue in the future years.
In June 2020, Abbott announced that it began the supply of its laboratory-based serology blood test for the detection of the antibody IgG for identification of COVID-19. This is enabled to contribute to ICMR’s COVID-19 antibody testing strategy to use IgG CLIA antibody tests.
In August 2020, DiaSorin received the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for its new LIAISON SARS-CoV-2 S1/S2 IgG test. This test is based on the CLIA technology for the diagnosis of COVID-19.
Surge in Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
Chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular disorders are the primary causes of disability and death globally. The prevalence of these disorders is increasing, which is projected to increase the demand for effective diagnostic technologies such as chemiluminescence immunoassay. Cancer is the top cause of death globally. According to a World Health Organization (WHO) survey, around 9.6 million cancer-related deaths occurred globally in 2018. Cancer has taken the lives of around 70% of people in low- and middle-income countries. The prevalence of cancer has increased in recent years, thus increasing the demand for chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers.
Key Benefits of Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market?
- What current trends will influence the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers?
- What is chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market prediction for the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market report?
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Immunodiagnostic Systems, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthineers, Inova Diagnostics, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Beckman Coulter Inc., Maccura Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, DiaSorin S.p.A.