Shoes are part of daily necessity. They help protect feet from any accident like stones, glass, and other materials. Children shoes are the footwear made for the kids to ensure safety. They are available in different sizes and designs according to the child's feet as their feet grow quickly. Children's shoes are designed in such a way that they have a flexible sole, with plenty of space, solid heel, with different laces, straps, to prevent too much movement of the foot. The children shoes can be customized according to the condition of the kids' feet. Some children have some feet problems like abnormally shaped toes, stiffness, so for that, shoes are available to ensure the safety and can be used to treat the feet problems. They are found in different materials like leather, cloth, etc. The children shoe market is fragmented on the basis of product, end-users, sales channels, and regions. The global children shoe market has experienced exponential growth and is expected to grow considerably in the coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The Children shoe market has grown to witness a massive blow due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The footwear and accessories industry growth was hampered in 2020 due to the disruption of the logistic market caused by COVID-19.
- Demand for footwear decreased, due to the lockdown.
- Factories were shut and manufacturing was at a halt due to the stay at home orders. This hit many firms and workers hard.
- China is the major exporter of footwear and accessories. Transportation is a restriction that has caused a decline in the exports and imports due to COVID-19.
- However, an increase in the usage of online platforms can be a factor that can increase the growth of the market in the future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise in the fashion industry, a boost in demand for footwear, and an increase in population can be factors that can drive the growth of the global children shoe market. Apart from that, a rise in living standards and disposable income can be the factors for the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rise in the feet problems and customization of products can contribute to the growth of the global children shoe market. However, rise in the cost and duplicate products can hinder the growth of the market. The rise in the cost of raw material like leather can hamper the growth.
Contrarily, the rapid growth of e-commerce and growth in footwear brands can be an opportunity for the global shoe market to grow. Further, the launch of new products with a new design to attract the attention of kids can help in the growth of the global market. Moreover, the organic material to make product can be the factor that drive the growth of the global market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global children shoes industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global children shoes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the global children shoes market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global children shoes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Children Shoes Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the children shoes market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Children shoes Market Report Highlights
By End User
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Crocs Retail LLC, The Children's Place, New Balance, Converse, Adidas AG., SKECHERS USA Inc, Nike, Inc., ASICS America Corporation, Puma SE, Stride Rite