Chlorinated polyethylene is an inexpensive high molecule synthetic elastic material having chlorine content in the range of 3444%. It is used in mixtures with other polymers, such as polyvinyl chloride and polyethylene to provide impact, temperature, chemical, and weather resistance to the final product. Chlorinated polyethylene is highly versatile in nature, which provides rigid to flexible thermoplastics. It possesses different characteristics such as high tensile strength, filler acceptance, low-temperature performance, flame retardancy, and others, which makes it useful in various applications namely adhesives, impact modifier, magnetics, and others.
The chlorinated polyethylene market is a growing market driven by the increased demand from the end users. The need for chlorinated polyethylene in the impact modification application rapidly drives the growth of the market. Asia-Pacific leads the chlorinated polyethylene market followed by North America and Europe due to the augment demand of chlorinated polyethylene by the end user industries such as construction, automobiles, wires & cables, and others. Introduction of new applications with technological advancements in healthcare and pharmaceutical sector can provide a growth opportunity. This market is expected to register moderate growth in the near future. However, factors such as fluctuations in raw material prices and overcapacity production are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the chlorinated polyethylene market on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into CPE 135A and CPE 135B. Based on application, the market is segmented into impact modifier, adhesives, magnetics, wire & cable jacketing, hose & tubing, coating, infrared absorption, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Showa Denko K.K., The DOW Chemical Company, Hangzhou Keli Chemical Co., Ltd., Novista Group Co., Ltd., Sundow Polymers Co., Ltd., Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co., Ltd., S&E Specialty Polymers, Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong Xuye New Materials Co., Ltd., Shandong Xiangsheng Plastic Industry Co., Ltd., and Weifang Daqian Chemicals Co., Ltd., are provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global chlorinated polyethylene market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments.
- Geographically, the chlorinated polyethylene market is analyzed for regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA along with analysis of major countries in each region.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of chlorinated polyethylene) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global chlorinated polyethylene market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the chlorinated polyethylene market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the chlorinated polyethylene market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the chlorinated polyethylene market.
Chlorinated Polyethylene Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
The DOW Chemical Company, Showa Denko K.K, Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical Industry Co., Ltd, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co., Ltd, S&E Specialty Polymers, Sundow Polymers Co., Ltd, Shandong Xuye New Materials Co., Ltd, Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co., Ltd, Hangzhou Keli Chemical Co., Ltd., Novista Group Co., Ltd.
Other Key Market Players
Shandong Xiangsheng Plastic Industry Co., Ltd., Weifang Daqian Chemicals Co., Ltd.,, Sanyo Corporation of America, Dycon Chemicals, Polmann India Ltd, Others