The elevated levels of cholesterol create health threats such as sharp risk of stroke & heart diseases and account for a large number of deaths. Cholesterol screening services allow early detection of the problems related to high cholesterol levels, avoiding complications and increasing the survival chances of patients.
The major factors that fuel the market growth include increase in incidence of cardiovascular diseases, sedentary lifestyle, rise in geriatric population offering a large patient pool, and government initiatives for better healthcare services. Furthermore, increase in healthcare expenditure and rise in public awareness about the cardiovascular disease, its causes, treatment, and prevention also boost the growth of the market. However, swift growth in self-testing devices and the advent of noninvasive cholesterol testing approaches hamper the growth of the market.
The global cholesterol screening market is segmented on the basis of end users and region. On the basis of end-users, it is divided into Physicians/Providers, Hospitals, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), Government Agencies, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs). By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key companies profiled in this report include ACM Medical Laboratory, Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Eurofins Scientific, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, SYNLAB International GmbH, Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists in understanding the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies are analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Cholesterol Screening Market Key Segments:
By End Users
- Managed Care Organizations (MCOs)
- Government Agencies
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA