Chromatography detector is a device used in segregating a mixture into its individual constituents. There are two types of chromatography detectorsgas chromatography detector and liquid chromatography detector. Gas chromatography detector is used in segregating volatile compounds and gaseous mixtures. While, liquid chromatography detector is used in segregating soluble compounds.
New international cGMP & cGDP certification for pharmaceutical excipients, increase in food safety concerns, increased importance of chromatography tests in drug approvals, and incessant new product launches are significant factors that drive this market. In addition, the chromatography detectors market witnesses various technological advancements to meet the needs of pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries, food & beverage industries, hospitals/clinics, cosmetics industries, and others. Moreover, there is rise in the usage of chromatography detectors for purification in the emerging market across India and China. However, high cost of chromatography detectors is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The chromatography detectors market is segmented based on product type, applications, and geography. Based on product type, the chromatography detectors market is divided into liquid chromatography detectors and gas chromatography detectors. Based on application, it is classified into pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries, food & beverage industries, hospitals/clinics, cosmetics industries, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Dani Instruments S.P.A., Hamilton Company, Jasco, Inc., Knauer Gmbh, Macherey-Nagel Gmbh & Co. Kg, PerkinElmer, Inc., Restek Corporation, Trajan Scientific & Medical Pty Ltd.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the chromatography detector market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Chromatography Detector Market Key Segments:
- Liquid Chromatography Detectors
- Gas Chromatography Detectors
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Food & Beverage Industries
- Cosmetics Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Dani Instruments S.P.A.
- Hamilton Company
- Jasco, Inc.
- Knauer Gmbh
- Macherey-Nagel Gmbh & Co. Kg
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Restek Corporation
- Trajan Scientific & Medical Pty Ltd.