Chronic gonadotropin is a placental hormone that is secreted by cells to support egg formulation in females who suffer from infertility. Infertility is the state of inability to reproduce by natural means. Infertility is linked with serious emotional, psychological, and social distress to an individual. Chronic gonadotropin is administered to treat infertility by supporting the ovulation process in females.
Factors such as decrease in the rate of fertility, rising public-private investments, funds, grants, and technological advancements in treatment of fertility drive the market growth. In addition, growth in public awareness about infertility fuel the growth of this market. However, factors such as multiple pregnancy and risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome are expected to restrain the market growth. R&D in the field of pharmaceutical industries is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The chronic gonadotropin market is segmented based on type, technology, treatment, end-user, and geography. Based on type the market is segmented into human chronic gonadotropin and animal chronic gonadotropin. By technology the market is divided into natural source extraction and recombinant technology. By treatment the market is segmented into female infertility treatment, oligospermia treatment, cryptorchidism treatment, and others. By end-user the market is categorized into hospitals, medical centers, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the chronic gonadotropin market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Chronic Gonadotropin Market Key Segments:
- Human Chronic Gonadotropin
- Animal Chronic Gonadotropin
- Natural Source Extraction
- Recombinant Technology
- Female Infertility Treatment
- Oligospermia Treatment
- Cryptorchidism Treatment
- Medical Centres
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Bristol Mayer Squibb Company
- Emd Serono, Inc.
- Ferring B.V.
- Fresenius Kabi Usa, Llc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Zota Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
- Actiza Pharmaceutical Private Limited
- Tissue Pharma
- Ocean pharmaceuticals
- United Biotech Pv