Civil Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market Outlook - 2027
Aircraft fire protection system is installed to protect and track any symptoms which may cause fire inside the aircraft. Fire protection system in aircraft consists of fire detection system and a fire extinguishing system. Aircraft fire protection system has now been improved and do not rely on crew member’s observations to detect fire. For fire detection, advance detection systems such as thermal switch systems, thermocouple systems, and continuous-loop systems are used in aircraft fire protection systems. High rate of discharge (HRD) system is used for fire extinguisher in modern aircrafts. In any event of fire, fire protection systems in modern aircrafts are capable of alerting onboard crew members and take curative actions such as fire extinguishing.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the ongoing research & development (R&D) in civil aircraft fire protection systems across the globe, has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on travelling.
- Supply of civil aircraft fire protection system parts such as electronic components, fire detection sensors have been adversely impacted due to COVID-19.
- Cancellation of flights globally due to COVID-19 has decreased the demand of civil aircraft fire protection systems and its spare parts.
- Demand of civil aircraft fire protection system is expected to rise in near future as travel restrictions starts loosen up in some parts of the world.
- Restrictions on air travel may lead to cancellation of aeroplane order in near future which may affect the civil aircraft fire protection system companies.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Risk of fire accidents in aircrafts & need to ensure passenger safety, increased number of orders for new aircraft across the globe, and modernization of the existing aircraft are some of the major factors which drive the civil aircraft fire protection systems market. However, existing backlogs in the delivery of new aircrafts may hamper the market. On the contrary, rapid growth in air passengers has opened the door of new opportunities in the global civil aircraft fire protection systems market.
Risk of fire accidents in aircrafts & need to ensure passenger safety
Fire in aircraft during flight hours, is one of the most dangerous situations which can be faced by crew member. Fire on board can lead to serious damage and can become unstoppable within a very short time. To deal with such incidences and to ensure passenger safety, aircraft fire protection system is integrated. Such requirements are fuelling the growth of the civil aircraft protection system market.
Existing backlogs in the delivery of new aircraft
The existing backlogs in aircraft deliveries are negatively affecting the growth of the civil aircraft fire protection systems market. Major delay in aircraft deliveries can also result in cancellation of aircraft order. For instance, Qatar Airways cancelled the A320neo aircraft orders due to a delay in aircraft delivery in 2015. Therefore, existing backlogs in aircraft deliveries can be considered as the restraint to civil aircraft fire protection system market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the civil aircraft fire protection systems industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global civil aircraft fire protection systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global civil aircraft fire protection systems market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global civil aircraft fire protection systems market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the civil aircraft fire protection systems market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global civil aircraft fire protection systems market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Civil Aircraft Fire Protection Systems Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Aerocon Engineering, Siemens, Halma plc, Honeywell International Inc, Amerex Instruments Inc, Advanced Aircraft Extinguishers, Johnson Controls, H3R Aviation Inc, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Gielle, Meggitt PLC.