Client virtualization consists technologies that help IT leaders to manage their desktop more effectively. Moreover, this software helps to lower costs while boosting productivity in government organizations. Such technologies enable IT to deploy both applications and desktops in a more efficient and secure manner to any endpoint over any network.
Rise in need to migrate from an older OS version to a newer one and increase in adoption of cloud computing & cloud integration services drive the growth of the global client virtualization software market. However, high deployment costs for client virtual desktops could impede the market growth.
The global client virtualization software market is segmented on the basis of solution, end user, and region. Based on a solution, the market is categorized into presentation virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), and application virtualization. The end users included in the report are managers & executives, general administration staff, finance & accounting staff, sales & marketing professionals, customer services representatives, and engineers & technicians. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global Client virtualization software market is dominated by key players such as Citrix Systems, Inc., Microsoft, NComputing Co. LTD, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., Unidesk Corporation, VMware, Inc, MokaFive Inc., VERDE VDI, and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global client virtualization software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Client Virtualization Software Marketsegments:
- Presentation Virtualization
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Application Virtualization
By End User
- Managers & Executives
- General Administration Staff
- Finance & Accounting Staff
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Customer Services Representatives
- Engineers & Technicians
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- NComputing Co. Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Unidesk Corporation
- VMware, Inc
- MokaFive Inc.
- VERDE VDI
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.