Clinical chemistry is the area of clinical pathology that deals with the analysis and evaluation of body fluids, which are useful in the diagnosis and therapeutics of diseases. They are used for testing the metabolic functions to detect diseases such as diabetes and drugs-of-abuse testing. Clinical analyzers are automated devices that use mechanisms such as ion-selective potentiometry, latex agglutination, and photometric & colorimetric testing to analyze the body fluids such as blood serum, plasma, and urine. Some of the clinical analyzers available in the market are benchtop analyzers and compact bedside models, usually with fewer test options and high-throughput floor-based units.
The global clinical analyzers market is driven by technological advancements such as StaRRsed Inversa automated erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) analyzer, growth in awareness about personal health, and increase in awareness pertaining to benefits associated with these devices. In addition, consistent efforts by public private healthcare organizations to increase the reliability of data propels the demand for clinical analyzers. However, high cost of clinical analyzing, dearth of qualified & trained professionals, and risk of result uncertainty restrain the market growth.
The global clinical analyzers market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is classified into semi-automated clinical chemistry analyzers and fully automated clinical chemistry analyzers. Based on the end user, it is bifurcated into hospitals & clinics and diagnostic centers. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The companies operating in the market are Abbott Diagnostics, Beckman Coulter, Elitech Group, Horiba Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Mindray Medical International Ltd., Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Roche Diagnostics, Siemens AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global clinical analyzers market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type assists to understand the various forms of clinical analyzers available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market Key Segments:
- Semi-automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Fully Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Rest of LAMEA