Immunoassay is a biochemical process that tests the presence or concentration of a macromolecule in a solution by using antibodies or antigens. A clinical immunoassay analyzer is used in hospitals and clinical laboratories to diagnose infectious diseases, drug monitoring, and allergy testing. Samples that are collected can undergo various immunoassay analyzer tests such as fluorescence polarization, enzyme, ion capture, and chemiluminescence.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the clinical immunoassay analyzer market include the increasing prevalence of chronic & infectious diseases, adoption of advanced immunoassay tests, increasing aging population, development in R&D activities to enhance product, and high demand for next-generation immunodiagnostics. However, factors such as high costs and limited reimbursements restrain the market growth. The introduction of paper-based electrochemical immunoassay devices and increasing healthcare infrastructure provide lucrative market growth opportunities during the forecast period.
The clinical immunoassay analyzer market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. On the basis of product the market is segmented into instruments, services, and spare parts. Based on application, the market is divided into oncology & endocrinology, hepatitis & retrovirus testing, cardiology, infectious disease testing, therapeutic drug monitoring, and GI stool testing. According to end user, the market is divided into hospitals, clinical diagnostic laboratories, research & academic laboratories, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, bioMrieux SA, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens AG, Merck KGaA, Randox Laboratories Ltd., and Tecan Trading AG.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global clinical immunoassay analyzer market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global clinical immunoassay analyzer market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global clinical immunoassay analyzer market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global clinical immunoassay analyzer market.
Clinical Immunoassay Analyzers Market Key Segments:
- Spare Parts
- Oncology & Endocrinology
- Hepatitis & Retrovirus Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- GI Stool Testing
By End User
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research & Academic Laboratories
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA