Clinical rollators, also called as wheeled walkers, offer features such as in build shopping basket, height adjustable, and lightweight as per the need of the disabled patients. These rollators provide physical support to aged people, physically disabled patients, and diseased patients, thus enhancing their ability to move independently.
Increase in number of gait and arthritis cases, growth in geriatric population, and advancements in technology drive the clinical rollators market. In addition, increase in adoption of advanced mobility products fuels the growth.
However, high cost of clinical rollators is expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in adoption of clinical rollators by emerging nations in healthcare units, such as hospitals and clinics, is expected to provide new opportunities for market expansion.
The global clinical rollators market is segmented on the basis of product and geography. By product, it is categorized into four-wheel, three-wheel, and bariatric rollators. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global clinical rollators market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Clinical Rollators Market Key Segments:
- Four-wheel Rollators
- Three-wheel Rollators
- Bariatric Rollators
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- GF Health Products
- Karman Healthcare
- Medical Depot
- Benmor Medical
- Human Care
- Evolution Technologies
- Briggs Healthcare
- Bischoff & Bischoff
- Besco Medical Medizin