Closed cell polyurethane foam is a hard foam, and its hardness depends on the density of the foam. Most of the cells or bubbles in the closed cell polyurethane foam are crammed together in a compact configuration, which make them rigid and strong. These cells are filled with gases, which make them ideal insulators and water resistant. Some of the advantages of closed cell polyurethane foam over open cell polyurethane foam are higher strength and enhanced resistance to air or water vapor leaks. Most of the closed cell polyurethane foams are used for thermal insulation in buildings, pipes, and packaging.
Increase in the use of closed cell polyurethane foam in packaging industry and construction industry fuels the growth of the closed cell polyurethane foam market. Furthermore, automobile sector has been using closed cell polyurethane foam in insulting cars, which drives the market growth. Development of closed cell polyurethane foam spray has made insulation easier, which is expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
The closed cell polyurethane foam market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, the market is bifurcated into flexible foam and rigid foam. Based on application, it is classified into building thermal insulation, pipe coating insulation, thermal packaging, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are 3M, Wisconsin Foam Products, Ramfoam Ltd, Lapolla Industries, Inc, BASF SE, Armacell International S.A, Cellofoam North America Inc, Huntsman International LLC, Bayer AG, and SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., LTD, 3M, BASF SE, RAMFOAM LTD, ARMACELL INTERNATIONAL S.A, CELLOFOAM NORTH AMERICA INC, HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC, WISCONSIN FOAM PRODUCTS, BAYER AG, LAPOLLA INDUSTRIES, INC,