Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a technique used in radiology to capture images of physiological processes in body. Closed MRI system is a tube-like tunnel with high field strength used to obtain greater resolution and thinner slices. It is helpful to study smaller parts of body. It scans patients faster than other MRI systems. Closed MRI systems use magnetic field and radio waves that screen and diagnose various diseases, such as multiple sclerosis (MS), cartilage degeneration in the knee, breast cancer, dementia, prostate cancer, spinal tuberculosis, and others.
Growing aging population and awareness among people about the benefits of MRI scanning are factors propelling the growth of world closed MRI systems market. However, high cost of MRI systems, declining reimbursement rates for MRI procedures, and reduction in the availability of helium that could force hospitals to replace costly MRI magnets would hinder the growth of the market. In addition, advancements in MRI techniques include superconducting (SC) magnets, open architecture, high-field MRI, and software applications would present tremendous opportunities for growth.
The world closed MRI systems market is segmented into field strength, application, and geography. Based on field strength, the market is further classified into low-to-mid field, high field, very high field, and ultra-high field. The applications covered in the report are brain, spine, cardiac, breast, and abdominal MRI systems. The market is classified geographically into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The key market players active in the market are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems, Imris Inc., Fonar Corporation, Esaote S.P.A., Hitachi Medical Corporation, Neusoft Medical System, and Aurora Medical Imaging. Various strategies adopted by these companies to gain stronghold of the market include partnerships, collaborations, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, expansions, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world closed MRI systems market.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world closed MRI systems market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world closed MRI systems market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The world closed MRI systems market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Field Strength
- Low-To-Mid Field
- High Field
- Very High Field
- Ultra-High Field
- By Application
- By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Key Market Players:
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Imris Inc.
- Fonar Corporation
- Esaote S.P.A.
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Neusoft Medical System
- Aurora Medical Imaging