Cloud Automation Market Statistics:
Cloud automation enables IT teams and developers to create, modify, and tear down resources on the cloud automatically. One of the major promises of cloud computing was that services could be used on demand, if and when needed. Improved security and resilience, improved backup process and improved governance are some of the benefits offered by the cloud automation market.
Impact of COVID-19 on Cloud Automation Market:
- The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected almost all industries across the globe. Further, lockdown enforcements and restrictions on movements of non-essential goods as well as resources in various countries has disrupted supply chain of electronic components & networking equipment. This, has led to delay in supply of electronic components required in manufacturing of the network equipment.
- Companies have continued to expand cloud services and application development service during the pandemic. Before the pandemic took hold various organizations were providing manual release of applications to customers.
- New learnings among companies with respect to work-from-home (WFH) and data accessibility during the lockdown period has resulted in increasing enquiries for space and services at data centers and this trend is expected to create opportunities in for the market during the forecast period.
- There is an increase in use of automation and even after situation returns to ‘normal’, the work style will continue to be data center-driven, with demand growth for higher penetration of e-commerce, digital payments, and widespread deployment of Big Data, apart from policy level push for automation.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in adoption of advanced technologies, smart technologies, and digital technologies, balancing the workload, reducing the operational cost, enhanced operational activities, improved business agility, improved productivity and rising adoption of Internet of Things are some of the key factors, which is driving the growth of the market. However, vendors locking and privacy and security challenges are some of the factors that restrain growth of the market. Furthermore, hybrid cloud in demand and strategic partnership in cloud environments are expected to create multiple opportunities for the cloud automation market.
Easy application development and testing:
Cloud automation provides continuous delivery and deployment which are widely used in most of the IT organizations as it requires dev/test environments. These environments are automatically provisioned as part of automated development. In addition to this, cloud automation is also used in public cloud and is the primary way to serve the continuous delivery with generating the environments needs thus driving the growth of this market.
Hybrid cloud with cloud automation:
Hybrid cloud are currently in demand; however, hybrid cloud environment are complex and requires intricate integrations between on premise and public cloud systems. With the integration of cloud automation, synchronization of assets between the local data centers and cloud resources is possible. In addition to this, with the help of hybrid cloud in sync with automation also offers to shift load between the clouds when local resources are exceeded, thus enabling disaster recovery scenarios with remote monitoring and others and hence it is expected to create multiple opportunities for the cloud automation market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cloud automation market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of global cloud automation market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global cloud automation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed cloud automation market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Cloud Automation Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Service Type
By Organizational Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Citrix Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Vmware Inc., Microsoft Corporation., Oracle Corporation., EMC Corporation., Google Inc., Hewlett- Packard Development Company LP., Cisco Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc.