Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deals with hosting various desktop machines on a single virtual machine, which is connected on a centralized server. Cloud-based VDI enables the access to these machines from any remote location through internet.
Increase in adoption of handheld devices & smartphones for enterprise computing drives the growth of the market. In addition, rise in demand for virtualization and increase in adoption of cloud services fuel the market growth. However, high initial capital expenditure for setting up the infrastructure restrains the market growth. Increase in demand for desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) and rise in adoption of hybrid cloud solutions are expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
The cloud-based VDI market is segmented on the basis of end user and region. By end user, the market is categorized into manufacturing, healthcare, retail, education, BFSI, IT service providers, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Citrix Systems, Inc., VMware, Cisco Systems, Citrix systems, Inc., Microsoft, NComputing Co. LTD, Rackspace, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Dell Inc., and HP Development Company, L.P.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the cloud-based VDI market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the radio market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Cloud-based VDI Market Key Segment:
By End User
- IT Service Providers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix systems, Inc.
- NComputing Co. LTD.
- Rackspace, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- HP Development Company, L.P.