Cloud-Based Repository Services Market Statistics: 2027
The cloud-based repository services market is expected to witness a tremendous growth during the forecast period, owing to rise in adoption of cloud solutions among various enterprises. Increase in data storage requirements and improved broadband facilities have created huge demand for enterprises to adopt cloud database as these cannot work efficiently without repository services. Cloud based repository services provide several benefits to organizations such as faster deployments, improved capital expenditures, and cost-effectiveness. Moreover, it provides greater amount of flexibility and efficiency within enterprises, which fuels the market growth.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost all countries around the globe, with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the global cloud-based repository services market in 2020.
- The worldwide lockdown has led all businesses to shift to online mode, as a result there is huge amount of data that is being uploaded on cloud. Thus, to secure and manage data efficiently on cloud creates demand for cloud-based repository services.
- Overall, the pandemic is expected to have a positive impact on the global cloud-based repository services market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Surge in demand for improved data usability and quality, faster deployment, and implementation of cloud-based solutions among enterprise are the major factors that drive growth of the market. In addition, low implementation costs of these services fuels the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals and experts hampers the market growth. Furthermore, adoption of cloud services and other technological advancements such as bigdata and artificial intelligence by enterprises is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global cloud-based repository services market.
The market trends for global cloud-based repository services market are as follows:
Enormous amount of data generated by various technologies:
Technological advancements such as bigdata and machine learning generates enormous amount of data, which enhances organizations to adopt cloud-based services to store the data. Cloud-based repository helps to manage such data more efficiently. This factor, in turn, boosts the market growth.
North America expected to lead the market:
North America is expected to have the largest cloud-based repository services market share during the forecast period, owing to growth in adoption of cloud based repository services in the U.S. and Canada. All major vendors of cloud-based repository services are present in the region, which further fuels the market growth. In addition, small & medium sized organizations have adopted cloud-based solutions to streamline their business processes, which propels growth of the market in the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global cloud-based repository services market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global cloud-based repository services market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the cloud-based repository services market.
- The report provides a detailed cloud-based repository services market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Cloud-Based Repository Services Market Report Highlights
By Service Model
By Deployment Model
By Organization Size
By End User
Key Market Players
HCL Technologies Inc., NetApp, Inc., Informatica Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Company, Dell EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, Google LLC., Cisco Systems, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation