Cloud-based training software is an application, which manages all the trainer-led activates on cloud platform. The concept of social learning, which is a way of informal learning through videos, blogs, and articles, is incorporated in cloud-based training software. Content access, time-table management, and progress tracking are prime features of the cloud-based training software. However, total dependability of the learning content over the cloud is key limitation of the software.
Rise in need to improve employee value, high demand for effective training, and rise in trend of social learning majorly drive the growth of the cloud-based training software market. In addition, high adoption of Internet-based learning courses and extensive computer-based distance learning also fuels the market growth. Total dependability on IT infrastructure and poor network speed limit the adoption of the software. The emerging mobile learning market, growth in game-based learning, and integration of social learning in training software creates sufficient opportunities in the market.
The cloud-based training software market faces moderate level of competition. The key players adopt various strategies such as new product launch, acquisition, collaboration, and product innovation to increase their market presence. The product quality and cost are two prime factors on which key players compete with each other. One of the leading players, Adobe systems Inc. acquired TubeMogul, Inc. on December 2016, which is anticipated to increase its market share of cloud services.
The market is segmented by organization size, industry vertical, and region. Large and small & medium are segmentation across organization size. Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial, and insurance (BFSI); aerospace & defense; healthcare; public sector; IT & telecom; and others. The market segmentation on the basis of geography includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as Adobe Systems, Saba Software, Cornerstone OnDemand, Trivantisis, Docebo, BitKea Technologies, LearningStone, Mindflash, Peoplefluent, and QuickBase also provided in this report
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends in the dynamic global market of cloud-based training software.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 2016-2023, which helps in recognizing the appealing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market helps understand the current practices for the better investment decisions.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Cloud-based Training Software Market Key Segments:
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Scale
- Large Scale
By Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Aerospace & Defense
- Public Sector
- IT & Telecom
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East