Cloud collaboration is method of sharing and co-authoring the computer-based files via cloud technology. Here the document is uploaded to the desired or central server and can be accessed by various authorized users. It allows users to modify the document in various ways, such as edit, upload, comment, and collaboration. Highly productive organizations, higher participation levels of the employees in the remote projects, improved data access, and real-time updates of the current working projects make cloud collaboration an essential tool for the organizations.
The expansion of the organizations across the sea projects, increased productivity, and growth in trend of bring your own device (BYOD) drives the growth in the cloud collaboration market. The high dependability on the World Wide Web (WWW) and security of the data demotivate the use of cloud collaboration. Low installation and operating cost along with the high adoption of cloud collaboration among small and medium organizations create ample opportunities for the market. The high redesigning cost of the network to adopt the cloud collaboration hamper the growth of the cloud collaboration market.
Rapid development of the IT sector positively impacts the market as novel solutions are launched by the key industry players. Strategic moves and developments such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and mergers gives a competitive edge to the market. For instance, on April 24, 2017 Megaport Limiteda provider of Elastic Interconnection Services launched global cloud connectivity collaboration with Oracle, which offers cost-effective method for enterprises to create private and dedicated connectivity to Oracle Cloud Services. Google and Snapchat made a deal in early Feb of 2017 for the vast cloud collaboration market, which is expected to expand their market relative presence.
The global cloud collaboration market is segmented based on component, deployment model, organization size, industry vertical, and geography. Based on component, it is bifurcated into solution and services. The solution segment is further classified into unified communication and collaboration, document management system, project and team management, and enterprise social collaboration. The services include training, consulting & integration, and support & maintenance. Based on deployment model, it is divided into private, public, and hybrid. Based on organization size, it is categorized into small & medium and large-scale organizations. In term of industry vertical, it is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), consumer goods and retail, education, public sector, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, IT and telecommunication, and others. Further, the market is studied across four regions which include North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Cisco System Inc., Google Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., Intralinks Holdings Inc., and Mitel Network Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends in the dynamic global market of cloud collaboration.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and helps understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 20162023, which elucidates the appealing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Extensive analysis of the market evaluates the current practices for the better investment decisions.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of global talent management tools.
Cloud Collaboration Market Key Segmentation:
- Unified Communication and Collaboration
- Document Management System
- Project and Team Management
- Enterprise Social Collaboration
- Training, Consulting, and Integration
- Support & Maintenance
By size of the organization
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Organizations
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Services. and Insurance
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Public Sector
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- IT and Telecommunication
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle east