Cloud computing is a model to enable convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources such as networks, servers, storage, applications, and services, which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction. Cloud computing stack has three distinct categories within cloud computing, software as a service, platform as a service, and infrastructure as a service.
Reduced operating costs, worldwide mobility, availability & reliability, and easy installation of cloud computing stack drive the growth of the global cloud computing stack layers market. However, increase in security and privacy issues impede the market growth. Merging of cloud computing technologies with existing computing technologies is expected to offer a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global cloud computing stack layers market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. Based on type, it is categorized into software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). The applications included in the report are commercial use, public services, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global cloud computing stack layers market is dominated by key players such as Amazon Web Services, Inc., Salesforce.Com, Inc., Microsoft, International Business Machines Corp, Google Inc., SAP, RACKSPACE US, INC., Oracle Corporation, OVH, and Avaya Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cloud computing stack layers market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Cloud Computing Stack Layers Market Key Segments:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Commercial Use
- Public Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Salesforce.Com, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp
- Google Inc.
- RACKSPACE US, INC.
- Oracle Corporation
- Avaya Inc.