Cloud Encryption Software Market Insight
Cloud encryption is a service provided by cloud security organizations that studies different algorithms for converting data or text into encrypted code. Encryption is considered as one of the most effective methods to data security, running the content of some system, database, or file in such a way that it is difficult to decode without a decryption key. By implementing encryption and managing secure encryption management, companies can ensure that only authorized users have access to sensitive data. Even though stolen, accessed, or lost without authorization, encrypted data is unreadable and basically meaningless without its key. The scrambled code sent to the cloud. The data is kept secure, due to cloud data encryption code have been decrypted with a data encryption key.
Impact of COVID-19 on Cloud Encryption Software Market:
- The COVID-19 spread across the country (or across the continent) has made it difficult to detect malicious activity, and the more complex response to these activities is likely to reduce the workload of many security teams. Modifying patches on the system can also be a challenge if the security forces are not working.
- COVID-19 Outbreaks appear to be exacerbated by the fact that many students and staff working from home, enterprise virtual private network servers have become a lifeline for schools or companies and will focus more on their availability and safety.
- The administration's precaution for security vulnerabilities is likely to lead to incorrect configuration in virtual private networks. It expose sensitive information on the Internet and expose devices to the point of Device Denial (DOS) attacks. In addition to this, some users may use personal computers to perform official computer duties, which pose a significant risk to organizations.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The growing demand for SME integrated data protection solutions, growing concerns related to critical data loss, strict regulatory standards and data privacy compliance are the major factors driving the growth of cloud encrypted software market. However, complexities in effective management of encryption key hamper the market growth. Contrarily, the exponential increase in the adoption of cloud and virtualization technologies and increased adoption of encryption software across industries are the opportunity factors of the global market.
Growth in demand for integrated data protection solutions in SMEs
SMEs have strict security measures for protecting their networks, data, applications and endpoints. The demand for cloud-based solutions is growing rapidly across enterprises as the leading delivery model will be necessary to meet IT security requirement. Cloud deployment provides scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness to simplify business operations. With SMEs turning their attention to cloud solutions, cloud encryption solutions and service providers are expected to expect increasing opportunities to protect SME data from security breaches. For instance, in 2018, the European Banking Authority (EBA) enacted security rules for financial institutions regarding Internet payment services. Payment Service Provider (PSP) Responsibilities For example, PSPs must ensure the use of end-to-end encryption when exchanging sensitive data over the Internet between the parties communicating to protect the privacy and integrity of the data. Therefore, more number of such integration expected to create the demand for cloud encryption software.
Difficulties in effective management of encryption key
Many organizations have been dependent on different encryption systems which is delivered by vendors. Organizations with different encryption systems have critical management software that allows handling of keys on multiple encryption systems. The inefficiency of key management software to manage key is a major concern for administrators and the IT team. The encryption key have destroyed and at that point the original business data became unhelpful and presented to the programmer. Therefore, difficult in effective management of encryption key hamper the growth of market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the cloud encryption software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the cloud encryption software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed cloud encryption software market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Cloud Encryption Software Market Report Highlights
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Trend Micro Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Broadcom Inc., Dell, Thales Group, McAfee Corp., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Check Point, Sophos Group plc