Cloud Endpoint Protection Market Insight:
Cloud-based endpoint protection is a traditional systemthat is used to protect user’s endpoint devices and deliver network security services. It includes laptops, servers, desktops, mobile devices, and technology devices, which connectthrough the internet. Cloud-based endpoint protection are held by the vendor with industries accessing it over the internet, rather than their own in-house servers. Cloud-based endpoint protection provide businesses with the security need without worrying about additional IT staff, long contracts, lengthy implementations and all the unavoidable process associated with traditional systems.
Impact of COVID-19 on Cloud Endpoint Protection Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost all countries around the globe, with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the global cloud endpoint protection market in 2020.
- The worldwide lockdown has led all businesses to shift to online mode, as a result there is huge amount of data that is being uploaded on cloud. Thus, to secure and manage data efficiently on cloud creates demand for cloud endpoint protection services.
- Overall, the pandemic is expected to have a positive impact on the global cloud endpoint protection market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The cloud endpoint security market is witnessing a substantial growthdue to the increasing deployment of various security solutions with rising security risks across several applications including BFSI, IT & telecom, and retail.The rising number of enterprise endpoints and mobile devices having access to critical enterprise data have created a huge demand for cloud endpoint protection market. Increasing trend of BYOD bring your own device such as mobile, tablets, and laptop increasing the demand for added security layer over cloud and driving the cloud endpoint protection market. However, lack of awareness about data breaches and cyberthreat concerning the data management is acting as a restraint to the cloud endpoint protection market. Contrarily, increasing digital traffic and growing demand for securing IT infrastructure in the media and entertainment vertical is expected to boost the cloud endpoint protection market in the forecasted years.
Emerging trend of BYOD (bring your own device) in organizations
Increasingly, enterprises and their employees are comprisingperforms to make access to data more fluid and agile. In addition, increasing demand for BYODpolicies among carious IT & Telecom industry, cloud endpoint protection solution is essential to protect mobile devices from multiple endpoint vulnerabilities. In addition, more number of employees are working remotely and connecting to Wi-Fi networks or internet for work, therefore increasing demand of cloud endpoint protection solution across the globe.
Rising number of endpoints in organizations
Presently, threats are increasingly coming in through various endpoints, which means centralized network protection does not go far enough. Shifting security system perimeters that lack clear definition require new layers of added security through endpoint protection. Security must maintain greater control over access points to prevent the vulnerabilities that can arise through the use of remote devices over the organizations network boosting the demand of cloud endpoint protection market in the forecast years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cloud endpoint protectionindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global cloud endpoint protectionmarket share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global cloud endpoint protectionmarket analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Cloud Endpoint Protection Market Report Highlights
By Enterprise Size
By industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Fortinet, NortonLifeLock Inc., Sophos Group plc, McAfee Corp., Kaspersky Lab, Panda Security, ESET, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Trend Micro Inc.