The cloud-managed file transfer technology helps in the secure transfer of data in an efficient and a reliable manner. The low infrastructure cost, affordable maintenance cost, and easy scalability are some of the factors, which attract the organizations to adopt cloud-managed file transfer solutions.
The growth in need for the secure data transfer, demand for the real-time visibility to the file transfer transactions, and cost-friendly subscription models drive the growth of the market. However, factors such as lack of awareness and reluctance to switch from the traditional file transfer solutions hinder the market. Moreover, growth in dependence of the healthcare and BFSI market on the cloud-based solutions is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the cloud-managed file transfer market based on services, end users, and geography. Based on services, the market is classified into consulting, maintenance, and training. As per industry vertical, the market is divided into BFSI, media & entertainment, retail, manufacturing, IT & telecom, healthcare, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Axway Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Software AG, CA Technologies Inc., GlobalSCAPE Inc., Wipro Limited, GlobalSCAPE, Inc, Ipswitch, Inc, and Signiant Inc., are also provided in this report.
Key Benefits :
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global cloud-managed file transfer market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Cloud Managed File Transfer Market Key Segments:
By End Users
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Axway Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Software AG
- CA Technologies Inc.
- GlobalSCAPE Inc.
- Wipro Limited
- GlobalSCAPE Inc.
- Ipswitch Inc.
- Signiant Inc.