The cloud managed LAN is a data transmission network connecting different workstations and computers within a restricted geographic area together with operating data and services that are present in the cloud. The cloud managed LAN services are triggering the market prospects as it offers cloud centralized platform, secure connectivity, and an easy-to-use browser-based console. In the modern digital era, a trusted network is enhancing the IT operations in an efficient manner. This means, the customer can connect and cooperate in the newest ways over mobile devices, cloud-based applications, and IoT. A cloud-managed network provides fast, reliable, and scalable Wi-Fi and switching solutions. Cloud managed network also ensures simple, web-based operations, and management.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 has resulted in the increased adoption of latest technologies to keep the business operation in continuation. The need for connecting the devices through network is driving the growth of the cloud managed LAN market. Cloud managed network offers resources to collect and analyze data, identify patterns and trends, and ultimately present insights that help improve network operations.
- The government initiatives to support the digitalization and connecting the businesses to improve the overall efficiency help to drive the market growth. During the pandemic period, the demand for connecting enterprises and people has led to the adoption of cloud-based services. These services are easier to access even from remote locations.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in centralization of information technology and usage of heavy video applications among enterprises are some of the major factors driving the growth of the cloud-managed LAN market. In addition, rapid increase in deployment of Wi-Fi solution around the public places drives the market growth. However, lack of operational compatibility and security & privacy issues are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, the deployment of diverse networks and rising necessity for managed Wi-Fi solutions are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities to the growth of the market.
The market trends for cloud-managed LAN market are as follows:
Adoption of latest technologies to enhance services
The introduction of advanced networking technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions to collect and store data values among the organization for analysis is driving the market growth. The cloud-managed networking levels is providing a platform to deliver the resources to collect and analyze data, identify patterns and trends, and present insights, which help in improving network operations. Cyber security threats are evolving and small businesses are highly attractive targets, which propel the cloud-managed LAN market growth. Cloud-managed networks are used to deliver security features to protect the network from attacks and infringements, prevent unauthorized usage, and combine with best-in-class security solutions for protection.
North America is expected to lead the market during the forecast period
North America is extremely mature and advanced to adapt latest innovation and newer technologies. The growth of the market is credited to the presence of leading market players and service providers and the presence of the headquarters and data centers in the region. Many businesses have already developed and understood the requirement of cloud managed networks for growth and improving efficiency. The increase in adoption and acceptance of outsourcing IT infrastructure & security services in this region for conserving expenses and optimizing the network is expected to boost the cloud-managed LAN market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the cloud-managed LAN market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the cloud-managed LAN market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the cloud-managed LAN market.
Questions answered in the cloud-managed LAN market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in cloud-managed LAN market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years??
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the cloud-managed LAN market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cloud-managed LAN Market Report Highlights
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
DXC Technology Company, T-Systems International GmbH., CommScope Inc, Extreme Networks, Cambium Networks Ltd, Juniper Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc, Nokia Corporation, LANCOM Systems GmbH, Iricent Ltd