Cloud Microservices Market Insight:
A cloud microservices is a method of software development Cloud microservices are deployed, developed, and operated without disturbing the functioning of other services.This enables the business to accurately measure the cost of the right size infrastructure and maintain the availability of products. Cloud-based macrosavers provide many benefits such as creating and facilitating apps, organized around business capabilities and improved productivity and speed.
Impact of COVID-19 on Cloud Microservices Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the cloud microservices market in 2020.
- Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus, people are bound to sit at home. Some applications have seen rise in the lockdown and corona virus pandemic such as digital transactions, entertainment, gaming, and learning apps. Increased use of such apps is expected to propel the market growth
- Overall, the present scenario is expected to have a positive impact on cloud microservices and boostthe market growth.
- Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The growing use of mobile-based applications and the growing recognition of DevOps among entrepreneurs is contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the growth of digitalization in developed economies such as India and China fuels market growth. Moreover, penetration of the miicroservices architecture, customer-oriented business and digital transformation are the factors driving the growth of the cloud microservices market. However, lack of skilled professionals hampers the market growth. Furthermore, the growing acceptance of cloud-based applications and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications are expected to provide a lucrative opportunity for the global cloud microservices market.
The market trends for global agile testing market are as follow:
Increase in adoption of cloud microservices platform in retail and ecommerce:
With the spread of online marketplaces, merchants are embracing advanced technologies such as big data analytics, cloud computing, digital stores, andpublic media networks. eCommerce vendors or Online retailers risk behind out on their consumers due to negative customer experience. Hence, there has been a great acceptance of cloud microservices platform in the retail vertical and eCommerce due to its numerous benefits, such as simple architecture, improved operational efficiency, faster time-to-market, enhanced customer experience, and easy deployment. The necessity to improve customer satisfaction, and sales, and the growing data generation are also driving enterprises in the eCommerce vertical and retail to accept cloud microservices. These factors are manipulating retailers to progress with efficient technologies, thus driving the implementation of cloud microservices to deliver enhanced client approval.
Improving organization productivity and speed
Cloud microservices architecture attacks the problem of speed and productivity by disintegrating applications into controllable services that are faster to progress.Cloud microservice is very convenient for moving up quality assurance subsequently each cloud microservice can be verified separately and test the mechanisms that have been established previously.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the agile testing market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the agile testing market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Cloud Microservices Market Report Highlights
By Service Type
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Verticals
Key Market Players
Cisco System, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Alibaba Cloud, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation