Project Portfolio management (PPM) is a management process that aspires the project managers and project management organizations (PMO) to analyze and manage current or proposed projects. Cloud PPM is emerging at a rapid pace, which is the union of cloud and PPM and helps in collaborative planning, scheduling, and faster & effective decision-making.
Shift toward cloud-based solution, increase in need for bring your own device (BYOD), and expectation of organizations to attain faster return on investment (ROI) are the factors that are anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period. However, security and privacy issues related to cloud PPM are expected to hamper the market growth.
The cloud project portfolio market is segmented on the basis of application, deployment model, vertical, and region. Based on application, it is classified into portfolio management, demand management, project management, resource management, financial management, and others (time and risk management). Based on deployment model, it is categorized into private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud. On the basis of vertical, it is divided into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI); healthcare; manufacturing; telecommunication; government & public sectors; retail and consumer goods; and others (travel education, and aerospace & defense).
The cloud PPM market is analyzed based on four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The cloud project portfolio management market comprises vendors such as CA Technologies (New York, U.S.), HPE (California, U.S.), Changepoint Corporation (Richmond Hill, Ontario), Clarizen, Inc. (California, U.S.), SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany), Upland Software (Texas, U.S.), Workfront, Inc. (Utah, U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (Washington, U.S.), Mavenlink (California, U.S.), Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.), lanisware (California, U.S.), and ServiceNow, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the cloud project portfolio management market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets, determine the overall attractiveness, and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to exhibit the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
Cloud Project Portfolio Management (CPPM) Market Segments:
The market is segmented based on application, deployment model, vertical, and region.
- Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Others (Time and Risk Management)
By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Public Sectors
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Others (Travel, Education, and Aerospace & Defense)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- CA Technologies
- Changepoint Corporation
- Clarizen, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Upland Software
- Workfront, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- ServiceNow, Inc.