Cloud storage gateway solution provides smooth flow of data from on-premise user to cloud storage by securing the gateway for any data loss or accidental deletion. It also enables transparency in data search and location visibility. The cloud storage gateway enables the user access points through multiple interface standards such as NFS, SMB, iSCSI, and others.
The global cloud storage gateway market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to rise in ICT spending by governments in several developed as well as developing regions including North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, rise in concerns over data loss and recovery gives rise to the cloud storage gateway industry among several user groups such as large and small and medium enterprises. However, security concerns over cloud storage is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the cloud storage gateway market on the basis of type, interface standard, user group, industry vertical, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is bifurcated into the hardware and software solution. As per interface standard, the market is classified as NFS, SMB, iSCSI, and others. By user group, the market is divided into SMEs and large enterprises. On the basis of industry vertical, the market is categorized into BFSI, government, retail, IT & telecom, healthcare, manufacturing, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Agosto Inc., Nuage Labs, CTERA Networks Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Rackspace Hostings, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Avere, Riverbed Technology, and SoftNAS, Inc. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global cloud storage gateway market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global cloud storage gateway market is provided.
Cloud Storage Gateway Market Key Segments:
- Software solution
By Interface Standard
By User Group
By Industry Vertical
- IT & telecom
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East