A coagulation analyzer or a micro-coagulation system is a device that measures and evaluates the speed of clot formation or blood coagulation. It helps to avoid the chances of heart attack, thrombosis, and embolism by detecting the presence of blood clots in the blood vessels. This analyzer is used to measure a coagulation pathway speed as well as thrombolin & thromboplastin levels in a few minutes. It works on the principle of optical detection method by detecting turbidity during coagulation of the blood causing change in the intensity of light that it scattered. A micro coagulation system has built-in quality control and security lockout protocols to ensure safe and secure use, as it is used on sensitive information about patients health.
The global coagulant analyzer market is driven by rise in geriatric population, increase in prevalence of blood disorders and cardiovascular diseases, development of high-sensitivity point of care (POC) coagulation testing, and surge in laboratory automation. However, high cost of fully automated coagulation analyzer and slow adoption of advanced hemostasis instruments in emerging economies restrain the market growth.
The global coagulant analyzer market is segmented on the basis of the product, test type, patient care setting, and region. On the basis of product, it is divided into prothrombin time testing, fibrinogen testing, activated clotting time testing, D-dimer testing, platelet function tests, anti-factor Xa tests, heparin & protamine dose response tests for activated clotting time (ACT), and other coagulation tests. Based on test type, it is classified into optical technology, mechanical technology, electrochemical technology, and others. Based on patient care setting, it is categorized into clinical laboratories, point-of-care testing, and other end users. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market are Alere Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Roche Diagnostics (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.), Siemens Healthcare (AG), Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Diagnostica Stago Sas, Helena Laboratories, Instrumentation Laboratory (Werfen Group), and International Technidyne Corporation (ITC).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global coagulation analyzer market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type assists to understand the various forms of coagulation analyzers available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Coagulation Analyzers Market Key Segments:
- Prothrombin Time Testing
- Fibrinogen Testing
- Activated Clotting Time Testing
- D-Dimer Testing
- Platelet Function Tests
- Anti-Factor Xa Tests
- Heparin & Protamine Dose Response Tests for Activated clotting time (ACT)
- Other Coagulation Tests
By Test Type
- Optical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Electrochemical Technology
By Patient Care Setting
- Clinical Laboratories
- Point-of-Care Testing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Rest of LAMEA